Anthemis tinctoria Hollandaise Sauce
So cultivated and cultured at the beginning of summer,
|Anthemis tinctoria Hollandaise sauce|
- They love growing in full sun.
- Flower from late June to mid August here in Scotland.
- They are drought tolerant and hardy.
- Like a well drained position in good loamy soil.
- They are short lived in heavy soil.
- Clump forming with aromatic leaves.
- Height in flower approx 0.5 metres.
- May require staking… they flop naturally in my garden!
- Not liked by deer.